SELF-MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS
If you already have, or are looking to establish a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund, it is important that the requirements are completely understood in this highly regulated area.
At Grow Advisory Group we will help guide you through the processes from establishment of an SMSF through to administration and compliance. Where required, we will assist you to obtain the appropriate financial advice before making any decisions.
This is a specialised area and out staff are trained and continually liaise with other professional associations and regulators to ensure we are up to date with the latest SMSF compliance issues and changes.
We can provide the following services for your Self-Managed Fund:
- SMSF Fund Establishment on request
- Obtain TFN and ABN for the Fund
- Financial Statement Preparation
- SMSF Annual Return Preparation and electronic lodgement
- Preparation of all minutes required
- Year-End Audit with external auditor
- SMSF Borrowing (Bare Trusts)
- Detailed Investment Reports Preparation
- Obtaining Actuarial Certificate (where required)
- Liaise with the ATO
- Transition to Pension and Retirement regulations
- SMSF Pension documentation
- General compliance work for the fund to ensure it meets requirements
- Specific Taxation Advice
In association with our Financial Planning partner we can assist in providing:
- Advice on setting up a SMSF and choice of trustee
- Provide you with estate planning advice and establish the correct nominations to ensure your super goes to the right place if you pass away.
- Advice around the investment strategy as well as helping to arrange the roll over of funds from your existing super fund.
- If you are buying a property in your SMSF, assist with arranging the finance and the legal requirements.
- Review of fund investments to ensure you are maximising your opportunites from your SMSF
- Preparation of Investment Strategies